PAGE

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rev-Cup : Battle Of The States Contest - Week 5 Big Small

Rev-Cup : Battle Of The States Contest

Week 5 - Big Small
This week's challenge, I don't have to climb up and down anymore.
I just have to stand far far away from the cameraman.
For my last week climb here climb fantastic stunt... click here

This week's theme BIG/small

What you have it small and needed to be big.
BIG/small can do!
What you have it big and needed to be bigger.
BIG/small can do!
What you have it short and needed to be long.....
your hand will do =_=

Scroll down for my photos ~
























I start my practice in the office.
Flirting with photostat machine. Boring!
























Playing outside will brings more fun.
What do you think about this idea?
Replace it with a bra might brings more audience....x}
Damn, why I didn't think of that !
























Rape a barbie doll.... *grin*
But the police asked me go ahead....

















tie my tie and untie my tie
tie my tie and untie my tie
tie my tie and untie my tie
Did you actually read 3 times?
















This wing waste me quite a few hours.
Should have bought a big tomato than trying to be giant mosquito.
















Witness how a genius is born.
Yes, this is how I born.... 

Kidnap the leng lui !!
I wish someone will wrap me with USD Note next round. ^^

















Not so fun to play indoor.
Go outdoor!!
2 hours jumping. Guess I lost how many KGs?

















waaa... how fair was that ?
I'm the one keep jumping !!!

Mat rempit !!
Langgar lu mati ~~~~

















Oiseh... beh ho seh.
Damn hot. I'm like from 60kg melt until 40kg.
Weather forces me back indoor


Mission continue....
Lai lai lai . Huat ahh...

















Bravo. Shit out creatively !!

















Efforts paid off.
Two of my masterpiece get chosen to be featured on Revive bottle!!!



Week 6 Final Theme.
Syok joining after seeing my submission?
Come on, let's gambatte yoh !!~~

More information about this contest at
Revive Isotonic Fanpage


No comments: