PAGE

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Soi Eleven with Drunk BiatChes

It's a reunion party for my biatChes gang again !!
We gonna rule Soi Eleven, Penang.

Getting excited to go out.... =D
I've jailed myself months for contest


This monkey had her 1st time seeing
the Tour at Soi Eleven


She's cute huh... ^_^


Crazy-ing in group ^_^


Lovely ying and ewen.... ^_^


My beloved biatChesSSs ~~ weeee ~


I've no idea where come this charming prince and sexy o.O||


comes a new chick... xD ~ phee whitt ~


aha~ Catch a lovely pair... goTChaAAa ~


It's a FUN night for posing... lalala ~



It's a FUN night to gets drunk =__=|||


Da Best BiaTch of the biaTch... =_+


Okie... i kena again... ~
She owiz feed me with that !!!!


How much fun and release over here.
I can't wait for what's coming next ^_^....

No comments: