PAGE

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009 at Jurin, Gurney Plaza

I knew I'm abit late for this....
I'm trying hard to spend time on this...

Having dinner with my biatches at
Jurin, Gurney Plaza ~


Christmas 2009.... Start with my peace pose!


Ja-penis food with my biaTcHes ~


and is my idea again ...^_^||
Hilang to adjust da camera lor.....


Introducing.... the food =__=||


and the eater... ^_^||


this one looks more normal... ^^


Fried onion... and... aiyo... I keep forget T.T


SalmOOnnn !! But it's not mine....


eat in hurry... careful gets chock !!!


eel my favourite !!!


tauhu ?? errr... guess so


aww... this one looks delicious ~~~~


Sharing da diet plate ... =_=


Here comes my set .... ^_^


RM50++ per set... so expensivee... T.T


Well... looks like we have to diet as well....
Sharing our meal.... * yam gung... T.T


hey.. is my salmon..
Don't kesi-kesi come over with ur chopstick !!!


the hungry ghost show their real face.. =_=||


=__=|| no idea wat r they doing...
Some dancing exercise after dinner...
umm... for digesting purposes I guess... @.@


after makan, we went down for
Christmas Countdown ~~~ !!!


cabut cabut cabut ~~~
Gurney... we are coming !!

No comments: