PAGE

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mr.Baoz Restaurant at Queensbay

After a long period of eating Instant Noodles
while rushing up all my contest.....

Sometimes a lil reward is needed to myself....

Saw this BAO BAO restaurant when I plan to
to go Jusco for my SAPU activities....


I'm quite de very chinese... I love chinese cuisine ~


HmMMM.... guess this is a very MODEN BAO !!


YuppZzz.... I'm still in my learning level to be a...
PRO TORTURING CAMERA de Blogger !!!


She's my maid , I'm just testing the camera... eHHHEehehe~


Here's the arrival of my MODEN BAO !!
yea... smile just like that isn't my style.... =__=||


here i go... woOOooo ~


ng hmmm.... ng hmmm ~


a closer look.... I can tell you...
It's really yummy de... !!!! Nope, not fooling u wf its look !


My maid also can't resist to pose with this tasty bao !!


and she pose tak habis-habis with it .... >.<||| ~
ooooi , enough lor !!


time to syok together. This Damn Bao smell so good xD ~


=_=|| ... let me ready first ler.... *(&#$@#($$ ~ ~


This fried Bao is da best among da rest... ( my opinion la )


This drink ( omg forget the name ) taste yea nice !!!

ummm... i think it's a peach drink if I'm not mistaken... @.@

ahhHHhhh... come again this buffalo torturing the camera... xD


ok, no shooting while eating.
I looks like a monkey with bunch of bananas
in my mouth... HhhHhmmmm =____=||||

Look closer that this tasty yummy yummy ^_^ ~


Yup, definitely I will come again....
Go and have a try la... errr RM2.99 PerBao...

No comments: