PAGE

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lucky Winning ending 2008

Let's see what I've got before stepping my foot into YEAR 2009

Biggest surprize for my mum... aha ~
From The LG Scarlet Sage continues contest

1) LG Scarlet LCD 32 inch... =}

comes with....

2) LG Hi-Fi Micro FB163....

Like toast xD ... and the USB port is the part I LOVEEE the most =}


thought to give my mum a surprise when this LCD deliver to my house in soon...
but it is so coincident that my TV broke down on the same day I know I won this SHOCKING PRIZE ... O.O" ....
So...when Mama told me that the TV broke down and wants to send them for repair. I stun a while and have to say....
"erRrrr.... you don't have to, I've won one" =} .....
This TV is older than my nephew and niece.... haha ~
Probably more than 10 years already....

Finally arrive but I'm getting 32 inch instead 37 inch ?? o.O ....

....and I get this two cartoon to help me fix before mum come back from work...xD

Ehhh....can play HIDE & SEEK somemore...xD...
hmm....now you see...=]
...anddd...now you don't.... x}

Just fit my 'simall-simall' tv rack in my 'simall-simall' house....


So, instead feel dissapointed that they send over 32 and not 37 inch.
I think I should feel bless for this best fit 32 inch.....

Next... Hitz.fm Contest...
1) Sony Handy Cam HDR-UX10
One of my dream gadget....finally arrived ~ =}
hmm...this is my FIRST Handycam =} ... I wish to have one 5 years ago...=]
and I wish to have a car now, wonder will I have it 5 years later... o.O" * sweat
-
Well, as usual I press every button without bothering the instruction book.
And I'm quite smart this time, I know how to ON it less than 1 minute hahAhaaa ( is still stupid )
But... took me half and hour wondering why cannot capture anything ???
-
OhhhHH...no memory stick.... =.=" ....
-
Start wondering what is this A, B, C, D, E buttons for ??
Okla okla, I decided to read the instruction book =}... ( good girl )
-
Ehhh.... now I realize they didn't send me one O.O" .....
-
Yup, no...don't have. Everything complete with box BUT without instruction book... o.O"

* sweat again . Wondering how long do I take to explore this handycam.... haiya ~
-

1 comment:

.K.I.T.E. .P.U.N.Y.A. said...

hye

just checkin how much u're sellin of the apple i- pod